After you shoot a wedding, you head home, sit at your computer, and begin the hours of post-processing work to quickly get your images to your clients. What you may not realize is that the hours invested into editing your images is time that you could spend growing your wedding photography business! Here at ShootDotEdit, we cure the pain of post-processing for photographers around the globe. Outsourcing photo editing to us means that we take care of 90% of the workload, leaving you with only 10% (adding your Signature Style). When you use our photo editing services, you are freeing yourself up to do more of what you love – shooting!

Roberto Valenzuela says it best:


It’s so easy to get behind in your photography post-production, and then the late nights and early mornings of editing start to become the norm (does your caffeine intake rise during the busy season?). Even worse, it’s significantly more difficult to change your workflow and get help when you’re in the middle of it!

Related: Free Guide: How to Integrate ShootDotEdit into Your Workflow

Don’t just take it from us – Here’s a great video with photographers sharing about the headache of post-production and how ShootDotEdit can help alleviate that pain.


Related: Why outsource? Here are 10 reasons!


Not only do the late nights and early mornings add up, but it pulls all of your time away from growing your business. When you’re editing, you aren’t marketing, networking, or shooting. It’s the ultimate Catch-22 – the images you got paid to shoot must get edited, but sitting down to edit pulls you away from shooting more! To learn more about what ShootDotEdit can do for you as a photographer, download our How to Integrate ShootDotEdit into Your Workflow Guide!


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published