As a business owner, have you ever felt like everything within your business must be managed and handled by you? Have you ever thought, “I’m the only one who can do it the right way?” In this ShootDotEdit Review, Leeann Marie talks about her journey in answering that question.
It’s easy to feel like you’re the only person who can manage all of the tasks, especially as you’re growing and getting busier. But there are ‘tipping point’ moments, when the workload you’re bearing becomes, well, unbearable. That’s when many business owners start seeking help from a specialist who specializes in photography editing services.
Here’s wedding photographer, Leeann Marie’s, personal journey to outsourcing her post production to her trusted specialist, ShootDotEdit. Leeann knew trusting a Specialist with her post production made business sense, but she wondered if she could maintain her Signature Style at the same time.
Not only was she able to keep producing beautiful images with ShootDotEdit, but her business has skyrocketed over the past two years.
– Added Two Associate Photographers
– Increased Social Media Engagement by over 40%
– Cut Weekly Work Time Down to 2 Days/Week
– Maintained Same Profit Year over Year
Download this FREE Case Study to learn more about how Leeann transformed her business with the help of Specialists.
Read additional ShootDotEdit Reviews below:
- The Decision to Work with a Post Production Specialist
- Freedom Comes from Being Caught Up in Workflow
- How Partnering with a Specialist Empowers You to Grow Your Business