Partnering with a Specialist for image editing services can bring on a mixture of trepidation and excitement. In the words of the Graziers: “Excitement because for every hour that we spend shooting, we can spend up to two hours editing. And, we felt trepidation because we had tried it before.”
Matt and Enna Grazier had been down this road before… they had hired others to edit their images in the past, and they did not get consistent color corrected images.
But by choosing ShootDotEdit, the Grazier’s found that open and accessible communication led to consistency in editing.
In the end, the Grazier’s got a lot more than consistent color correction, such as:
– Saved 16 hours of editing PER wedding
– Caught up on Album Delivery
– Invest in Community, such as Inspire Photo Retreats
Download the entire Case Study, and see how your business can benefit from clear communication in your color correction through this ShootDotEdit Review.
Read additional ShootDotEdit Reviews below:
- The Decision to Work with a Post Production Specialist
- Does Outsourcing Post Production Cheapen Your Work?
- How Partnering with a Specialist Empowers You to Grow Your Business