It’s here! The ShootDotEdit Straightening Service!
Our Straightening Service harnesses our proprietary “12 Lines of Reference” TM methodology designed specifically for Pro Wedding and Portrait photographers and the images they create! Our Straightening Service is live!
Stuff you should know:
- Available immediately and for all event and job types!
- Because this is a BETA release, we’re offering it for a nominal cost of only $0.01 per image
- Available for Lightroom 4 & 5 Workflows only
This is a BETA Launch:
- We’ve spent 7 months planning, building, testing, training, and certifying our production team. We’ve designed the service to be as close to perfect as possible. BUT, customers will ALWAYS identify areas that can be improved or make the service better. And, that’s what BETA is for: as season of learning for our customers at a cost point that is nominal.
- So, we’ve made the cost “minimal”, $0.01 per image. Yes, during BETA, that’s it.
- We’re going be observing and listening to our customers over the next 3 – 4 months with the intent to make optimized changes if/where needed.
- Official launch of this service will be during Q4 of 2015!
Want to read more info about today’s release? CLICK HERE! We hope you enjoy the service as much as we have enjoyed creating it for you. To learn more about ShootDotEdit and how to speed up your post production workflow, download our Guide, How to Integrate ShootDotEdit into Your Workflow.